Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The year started out with the girls and I in USA. We had a blast - thanks to my Mom & Dad. I came back to Australia to no job and starting back to school for the first time in XX years. It started out well and I found job in my chosen field - I am on my way to becoming a Naturopath. I now am a senior staff member at Healthy Life (health food store). Unfortunatley I am still a casual employee, which means I work when there is work and don't get any shifts when there isn't any work, I don't get any holiday or sick pay. I still work at the pub also as a casual. So I spend my time juggeling two jobs and school. Hanna made it thru 8th grade. She is a typical 14 year old, MSN, makeup, her digital camera, boys and looking forward to summer are her life at the moment.
Madison had a great year 5, she won some public speaking awards, played basketball, participated in a dance contest, a school performance in front of over 400 people - she had one of the only speaking parts and did a great job, won the physical education award and the pricipal's award. She broke her thumb and had to have an operation :(

Both girls went the the Northern Territory with their dad (still waiting for the pics) and had a great time and learned alot about crocodiles!

The worst part about this year was my dad passed away, I miss him every day!

Now I have to get ready for next year, Chemistry and more Biology and being a mother to two beautiful girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment